Navigating the rapidly evolving solar energy market can be a challenge and charting the right course for a community requires both local and national knowledge. The Solar Roadmap platform, and its free resources, organize global best practices and make them easily accessible locally for government agencies, regional organizations, businesses and electric utilities. Join the National Association of Regional Councils, Optony Inc and the San Joaquin Valley Regional Policy Council to learn how the Solar Roadmap can help your region determine realistic solar opportunities and best practices to transform your economy through solar development. Webinar participants will learn:
- The vision, experiences and approach to using this unique tool and set of resources;
- Available Solar Roadmap resources including guidance on permitting and inspection planning and zoning, interconnection, financing tools and market development; and
- How solar power can boost local job creation, lower electricity costs, and attract local investments.
- Ben Foster, Senior Vice President, Operations, Optony Inc
- Paul Johnson, San Joaquin Valley Regional Policy Council
Click HERE to download the webinar.